• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to do my interior trim soon and im trying to decide what color i should do it because i like alot of different ones so i'll let you guys choose for me... I have a 05 Silver sedan... with the stock beige interior... pick away my friends pick away....

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
what is your overall theme outside the car going to be? Black and silver? Do you still have the stock radio or aftermarket deck, trust me questions that will help with my decision.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black and Silver Theme... and i dont' want black though... i want something stand out ish..... Stock deck

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i picked blue, but yeah-what he said, not navy, go w/ BAHAMA blue (my interior) lol..im just partial to that blue, but do an awesome blue...maybe even a sky blue would look pretty good... blue is my fav color so i like all shades, haha

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
i will take a pic tomorrow to show you what it will look like I have silver/black interior and have a theme of silver black and orange... but the exact color that would look good would be sunburst metallic its a color of a cobalt... i have that color lol I can even get you a color code...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will take a pic tomorrow to show you what it will look like I have silver/black interior and have a theme of silver black and orange... but the exact color that would look good would be sunburst metallic its a color of a cobalt... i have that color lol I can even get you a color code...

please do

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i voted white only cuz id try and go with a color similiar to your outside why dont you try like a flat silver or something lik that

whats the color of your dash cuz if its black that would look sick and you could down the road get the SS radio which is black and silver

IMO that would look sick and i would do that

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
i like how the orange came out on my car, although its orange as well, I like how it turned out, the white didn't work for me.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
yeah dont get me wrong the orange in your car is perfect but for silver? idno

IMO trim should go with the exterior or whats the purpose of painting it

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
yeah but then again it all depends upon the color of the the rest of the interior as well, maybe it depends upon the color of the cd player and what not too, I would go with red otherwise.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.