Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a yellow coupe and want to paint the trim, but am thinking maybe yellow trim will be to much. I am wanting ideas on designs that can break up the yellow I am wanting to do yellow/black/white interior! Any input will be helpful!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I woud dod a gunmtal looking color with a yellow stripe going thru each piece

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think it would look sweet to go with a black trim but paint a center line across the car trim yellow! That way you get some yellow with the trim without an overload of yellow. My cobalt for example is blue, so I'm thinking I will get a blue trim and either a black or silver strip across the horizontal trim. Hope that idea sparks something cool!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/Jladams2004/trip027.jpg[/IMG]

from another memeber on here.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want to do what PEKO87 did with the gages thats why i was wanting to incorporate white into it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I dont think it would be too much if you did it in yellow. I have mine done in orange and I love it. I think GM shouldve offered color matched trim as an option. Like cobaltinator said as long as you keep it under control with the yellow it wont look over powering. I would do the trim in yellow. Paint the dash black and then use white for subtle accents.

EDIT:
You could also go with a yellow and black CF look

or the GMPP yellow lightning (not the greatest pic)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think it would be too much if you did it in yellow. I have mine done in orange and I love it. I think GM shouldve offered color matched trim as an option. Like cobaltinator said as long as you keep it under control with the yellow it wont look over powering. I would do the trim in yellow. Paint the dash black and then use white for subtle accents.
thats good advice thanks thats probably what i will end up doing gotta put my car in the shop today making some grinding noise when stearing wheel is straight but when i turn the wheel it goes away and vibrating all the time! then lowering it when i lower it i will probably be painting my trim and interior stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.