Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My interior trim is so anoying and loud and squeeks whenever it is touched. How do you fix this. I saw a how to somethere putting rubber or something on the clips.

Anyone know what im talking about

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm gonna try this, those squeaks work my nerves so bad. Thanks for the link. Think I could find gasket task at walmart? I kinda wanna do this tonight but that's the only thing still open at the moment

·
Registered
5 Posts
On my first Cobalt I had some PDR done on my driver side door. They took the panel off to get to it, and every time I rested my leg on that door, it was the worst noise ever. Def gonna keep this in mind when I start popping panels off the new one.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
They seem to have kind of put a lot on those clips, then. I'm not sure how that'll clip back in, but this stuff's cheap so its worth a shot.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I'm gonna try this, those squeaks work my nerves so bad. Thanks for the link. Think I could find gasket task at walmart? I kinda wanna do this tonight but that's the only thing still open at the moment
They seem to have kind of put a lot on those clips, then. I'm not sure how that'll clip back in, but this stuff's cheap so its worth a shot.
Post outcomes please :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea exactly what kinda stuff is this? Anyone know the brand or such

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.