Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I am going up the week of thanksgiving to visit my Girlfriend in MA. we are going to go to NY the wednesday before thanksgiving and stay for the msacey's day parade. I am really wanting to take her on a nice date while we are up there. but I do not want to go to somewhere that is a huge tourist trap. so does anyone from NY know of anywhere that may be good to go or look into?

·
Registered
810 Posts
i dont really know any good places, dont go into city alot. but for the parade go realy early

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont really know any good places, dont go into city alot. but for the parade go realy early
yeah my aunt and her kids are staying at a hotel that is 2 block from parade route so we will be getting up early and staking out!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope not! I am bring warm clothes with me though at it has not been under 35 here yet! still about 50's during the days

·
Registered
931 Posts
this is kinda funny, looks like u and i will be swaping map locations the week of thanksgiving as i will be headed down south... good luck man bring warm close,

p.s... dinning in the city gets expensive so bring some muuuu laaaaa

·
Registered
931 Posts
Im going into the city on the 5th of Dec. I go up every year to do some Chrismas shopping. I like taking my girl to Bryant park. Some nice eateries and a vendor "village" with all types of kool stuff. There is also a smaller ice skating rink like the one near Radio City. Also Central Park, Roc Center, St. Patricks Cathedral, Grand Central ion, etc... Always good times.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Yeah Bryant park is where I had my 1st date with the chick I go out with now :smile1:, its a nice place to go. I can't really suggest much in NYC cause I don't go out to eat there much, but Brooklyn is another story. Lots of nice little places in Park Slope (40 mins from the city tops) that would be nice. Also the promenade by the water I heard was nice but haven't checked out.

·
Registered
810 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.