1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Lowering it will work WONDERS on the exterior appearance. Be careful with supercharging.. do your homework lol.

whats going on with your secondary air intake hose? did you just leave it dangling there beside the intake filter!?? :laugh: did it not throw a code?

a white/black painted valve cover would also look really good under that hood :blink1:

a lot of guys also remove the side mouldings on there cars as well

But the car looks like its coming along well :smile1: white cobalts have a lot of potential, have fun with it :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
^^ good eye!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeahh I have ther SAI hose laying underneath the filter now because I don't have the proper hookup... Getting a whole new intake soon tho to fix it. But I was surprised when it didn't throw a code. Performance is a lil lower tho. And yeah I'm working on doing the valve cover today actually. I also have red drums and calipers. White would have been caked in brake dust after a week. The red looks good tho. Ill get some more pics up today!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
white would have looked sexy though ha

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

im sooo against red calipers and drums.....wait im against red everything nvm

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
how are the 2 front ones so far? My bumpers are done for too, im dying to find me a SS kit GL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.