Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am possibly going to be getting an S-10 for my winter vehicle and wanted to get some ideas for a personalize plate for it. Let me know what you think

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its stock and I wouldn't be lowering it because its going to be a winter truck. I probably won't be doing too much to it.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
k gotchya, hmmm....

i'm so horrible @ these, but i'd put something w/ either dime, 10, something like that...lol, so that's all i got. HAHAHA... alot of my friends have s10s, but they're all bagged so the plates have something to do w/ that :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Just get a tag that fits the "personality" of you or the vehicle. I don't have a tag but across the back window of my Ram is "IMPORT KILLER" with a deciticon logo between the words, fit the Ram well. HEHEHEHE

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
^ i was thinkin something along those lines... i was actally trying to fit cobalt saver... but couldnt... hahahahaha... and i thought i was the only dork. HAHAHAHA :p

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well here is an update on the truck situation. I was searching craigslist in my area and found a really cheap truck that meets my wants and needs. Its an '88 S10 5 speed, 2.8L Vortec V6, 4x4, and 120k miles all for the low price of $600 OBO. The biggest problem with it is that the bed has been removed due to rust damage and a wooden one has been made and put in its place but o well. Here are some pics

I could drive this without a problem for a good long while. However after looking into some replacement parts I found another great buy on craigslist. It was for a complete custom fabbed '88 S10 body. Everything has been shaven, frenched plate holder, custom lights, box has spot for fuel cell, and much more. They are asking $1200. These two together would make one hell of a nice truck for a cheap price.

I also came up with some hilarious license plate ideas for the truck in the state it is now.

MRNWOOD
MYWOOD
GO7WOOD
HOWLONG
URGELUS
VORTEC#

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i guess dimebag would get you in trouble...

rustbkt or rstbukt if you get the red one.
im getting the red one but then may swap bodies because the white one doesn't come with the frame or anything and doesnt have a trans or engine. It would just be the front end, cab, and box

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.