Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i would want to say the trunk is the same.
the body style is the same on the ls and ss just the ss has the full body kit and high rise wing on some that have it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
The trunks are the same size. A lot of people that go from wingless to high rise and vice versa just switch trunks because it is easier than drilling holes and patching holes.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Are the trunks of the LS coupe and SS coupe the same size?

Im getting a new ported box made for my subs and if I get it fitted for my LS, will I be able to put it in my future SS down the road?
same route i'm taking. when you plan on doing that? and what are you going to do with you beautiful car?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
same route i'm taking. when you plan on doing that? and what are you going to do with you beautiful car?
Ive got no idea yet when and what Im doing with my LS now.

I have yet to test drive a TC. Thats what Im wanting in a couple years. Hopefully I can get a used one a lot cheaper than what they are at now.

Idk if I should keep modding though. Ive been wanting the TSUDO exhaust but idk if I should just save my money.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
yeah, everyone wonders why i havent done anything to the engine and its plain an simple...i want an SS. nothing i buy mechanically for my LT would be worth putting on my SS even if it would fit. plan on buying one in about 2 years or so..hopefully. till then...straight car audio

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, everyone wonders why i havent done anything to the engine and its plain an simple...i want an SS. nothing i buy mechanically for my LT would be worth putting on my SS even if it would fit. plan on buying one in about 2 years or so..hopefully. till then...straight car audio
Gotcha. Should I buy a TSUDO? I mean its only ~250 and Ill have it for 2 years...
Ive got 73000 on my car now, its not like I would get any money for it now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
ive been waiting for the camaro now that its out its way to expensive so im waiting for a used one in about 2 yrs i mean i am joining the marines so ill have the money for a new one but thats just way to much for a camaro

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive been waiting for the camaro now that its out its way to expensive so im waiting for a used one in about 2 yrs i mean i am joining the marines so ill have the money for a new one but thats just way to much for a camaro
I feel ya. What do you think about my TSUDO issue?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i say you should, it'll add value to it when it comes time to sell it if you find a person looking for something like that. i mean...my car was in a wreck and i highly doubt i'll get shit for my car anyways...might as well.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i say you should, it'll add value to it when it comes time to sell it if you find a person looking for something like that. i mean...my car was in a wreck and i highly doubt i'll get shit for my car anyways...might as well.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Might as well enjoy the last couple years with it instead of wishing it could be louder. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.