Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old member coming back for a question!

I went to LA a few months ago and coming back I had noticed someone pulled off two things from my car while it was parked at the motel...

The backside of one if the side mirrors and the cover on the side of the high profile cobalt spoiler (the round rectangular cover that hides some bolts)

Would there be any place to order these pieces so my car doesn't look so odd?

Main concern is the mirror back while I could just take off the other sides spoiler cover and paint them black

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The cover you can't buy and is a total PITA to source. Not sure which part you're talking about on the mirror.
This?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The cover you can't buy and is a total PITA to source. Not sure which part you're talking about on the mirror.
This?
Yep those should be what I am looking for. Basically the back cover of the side mirrors.
Right as I came back from LA one was just gone and I know it wasn't loose otherwise I would have caught it during the wash before the trip.

I have a black cobalt and I am hoping to find somewhere where I can get one to put back onto it : /

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Only place you're finding one is the junkyard.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I have the textured black ones, not painted black though, replaced them with painted units.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Were yours the painted ones, I'm saying if you send me $10 I'll ship them to you.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

If you're willing to spend $25 grab these

http://www.co baltss.net/forums/parts-66/spring-cleaning-316492/

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Haha why can't we just link to css? Would make things so much easier....

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
It's the big competitor so they don't want links to go through.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Were yours the painted ones, I'm saying if you send me $10 I'll ship them to you.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

If you're willing to spend $25 grab these

http://www.co baltss.net/forums/parts-66/spring-cleaning-316492/
oh haha.
Yea mine was painted the same color as my car. Though I am looking into repainting it (The roof and hood are losing/lost its color).

...but for 25. I would def grab those and just replace both mirrors. Hoping it isn't much of a hassle to do that though.
Thanks for that link! I sent him an email

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.