Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few of you wanted to see the end result for my exhaust so here are some pics. After realizing that the exhaust was slammed up against the bumper and reading a post about the bumper melting from that, I went to AutoZone and bought a couple of longer (and stronger) exhaust hangers to drop the pipe down a few inches. Looks pretty slick imo!!:nuts:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Here's a video/sound clip.

·
Registered
186 Posts
sick dude im getting my exhaust this up coming week ... been saving my pennies . i'm kinda set on a magna flow.... just custom tubing and i getta pick the tip out and what not so im stoked

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was looking at magna flow as well, but for the price of the Tsudo, and how it performs, I am happy. Thinking with the $ I saved from not getting a magnaflow, I might do a CAI. Also got to get my wheels...so many things to do....so little money to do it. Damn you economy!!!:bigsmile:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was looking at magna flow as well, but for the price of the Tsudo, and how it performs, I am happy. Thinking with the $ I saved from not getting a magnaflow, I might do a CAI. Also got to get my wheels...so many things to do....so little money to do it. Damn you economy!!!:bigsmile:
lol for real but with the cai put the money into ... i have the injen cai and i freaking love it !! its was about 275 but even better sound when you get that put in! keep us posted!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL socks with sandals haha nice job man.
LMFAO! Have you ever smelled a dead horse or cow after two weeks of sitting in the hot sun, getting infested with maggots and animals pulling at its rotten carcass? Well when it's 95 degrees in Seattle (rare I know) if I don't wear socks when I have sandals, that smell emits from my feet. :sick:
But hey, thanks bro for checking me out and not the exhaust! I'll make sure to wear something more hip.
Just playing ya know. :blink1:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It wasnt clean, but my garter belt was - for once as well as my fish net stockings.
OMG..... that would be F'ing hilarious to do a DIY wearing that kind of stuff!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
so little money to do it. Damn you economy!!!:bigsmile:
I wish I could blame the economy. I say damn you house payment, damn you car payments, damn being married (only because I can't spend what I want on my car or by my sports car yet)...hunny, if you're checking this...I love you.

lol for real but with the cai put the money into ... i have the injen cai and i freaking love it !! its was about 275 but even better sound when you get that put in! keep us posted!
I found a used Injen on CSS.net for $120 shipped. It was in great shape and the previous owner only used it as a SRI, so the extension tube was never even used.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nice and low growl. No tinny sound no matter what. I'm getting a lot of compliments from it as well! :blink1:
dude i dont want a loud noise from my car.
is the tsudo exhaust too loud or no? i heard it comes with a silencer?
note i have a header dp combo, but i have a fart can as my muffler so with my mods ITS LOUD which i dont want. :embarrest:

another thing too, will the tsudo fit an 2.2 07 sedan?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.