Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
ahh yes i am the classic version of a melting back bumper lol everyone back in the say saw my smoldering back bumper from my tsudo n1 exhaust gonan buy another one hoping it fits right this time haha

i bought longer hangers to keep it from touching .. works great .. i love it
btw where did you get the longer hanger?...and where they the facotry rubber hangers?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure . .the guy that installed it picked them up for me .. they are alot nicer then the factory hangers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im really satisfied with the sound .. it comes with a silencer that u can take off to make it sound even louder if you want .. i think it sounds better with the silencer tho

·
Registered
496 Posts
ill be getting the tsudo probably in a couple months. B-day coming up!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks alright. Wish the tip was bigger or better designed. Other than that gotta love how its full stainless steel

·
Registered
77 Posts
So it's gonna touch the bumper with factory hangers? I was thinking about purchasing one soon, and taking it somewhere to be installed. Do I need to ask for better hangers or what? AND! When people are refering to size like 2.5" they are talking about piping not the tip right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have this exhaust. And I love it. But I am one of those stupid people that I installed it and was in a hurry I didn't pay attention to it touching my bumper and melted my bumper. That was a little disappointing! I now have longer hangers. Other than that it is a very good exhaust and its cheap!

·
Registered
496 Posts
the cars or yours? lol
hahaha, well my car has already had its bday a couple days ago. 1 year! So come November, I should have a new exhaust. I guess it could be for both of our's! haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.