Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently tried to purchase the Tsudo N1 catback from three different vendors and have had the same result with each, back order or out of stock. Looks like many places are getting shipments in sometime in the middle of June!

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
its a good exhaust did you try never enough auto? there a vendor on here. It takes a while to get to you but it will

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
yea honestly i wouldn't trust ebay. You honestly don't know what you're buying.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya I stuck with the last website that I found, like the tsudo overall features from sounds, looks and best of all price. just have to wait a month or so :(

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
where did you order your GMPP from and how much did you pay?
I work at a Chevy Dealer. it's gonna cost me slightly over $500

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

don't have it yet, still on order

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm planning on ordering my Tsudo today or this weekend is there any chance any of you would know if they have any over at never enough auto?

Thanks

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
i order mine from never enough took a little while to get here but it was worth it

·
Registered
287 Posts
and how long did it take??

I live in minnesota, and they're in michigan so it might be shorter

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
i d k they dont have them at there shop they will send them from the warehouse which is in cail i think im not 110 on thats but i think it was a good month just hang out and wait its worth it

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.