Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will or can the Tsudo N1 catback bolt on to the 10' SS/TC, i bought the exhaust from NeverEnough for my 2.2l and i am displeased with their customer service, will be trading in my white 09' 2LT and will be getting a white 10' SS/TC, just wanted to ask and see if anyone has done it or knows if it can be done, thnx guys

Mike

·
Registered
274 Posts
where did you even find one??? I have been looking all over the net for a new TC coupe and they just dont exist !!! Certainly cant order one anymore.

·
Registered
195 Posts
where did you even find one??? I have been looking all over the net for a new TC coupe and they just dont exist !!! Certainly cant order one anymore.
we have a brand new one over here (Spokane Wa)i test drove a while back, its been sitting on the lot for over two months now. I thought hard about trading in but I will never own another bright red car!:bigsmile:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went to my local chevy dealer and asked if i could order a white ss/tc, and he said sure let me see if we can do something like that, 30 mins later he came back "Well we have a lot of black ones left and we have one white one" and i was like :smile1:. So hopefully i will be getting it on thursday of this coming week, with lots of pics!!!!!!!

Also i have one other question, can the DC Sports strut bar from my 2.2 bolt on to the SS/TC or does the intake piping and the charge piping get in the way for doing that???

Mike

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good to know, im gunna be selling, my 2.2 injen intake, the dc sports strut bar and the tsudo exhaust, that i dont have yet after ordering it 3 months ago........

Mike

·
Registered
575 Posts
i wouldn't bolt that cheap piece of shit exhaust on to a tc if youre going to spend the money on the car why not sell that exhaust you have and buy a quality one

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Custom.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you plan on lowering the car definitely get the MPx system. The Hahn and others have a shallow bend over the rear beam so when you lower the car it can hit it. It also depends on the drop, with pedders the Hahn should be fine but if you get coilovers and want it lower it will hit.

MPx Downpipe and Exhaust 08-10 Cobalt SS Turbo - 08+ Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo Exhaust, Downpipes, Catalytic convertors, Flex Joi

That is with a downpipe too, They have the catback seperate if you want too. Catless will yeild a lot better results.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
they didn't make 2010s in yellow... :(

lol, good luck man, if the payment wasn't like 4x more than what I'm paying now I would have traded in for an 09 a few months back when my chevy dealer had one.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
i would just get an adapter pipe about 2 inches long made (flanges would have to be positioned correctly to clear 5 bolts) and it'd stick out a little more out the back but i'm sure it would work just fine! either that or just take a sawzall to the thing and weld a 3 bolt flange on there. there's plenty of shops willing to do it for you for a small price and i know a lot of you are against chopping up new stuff but seriously how do you think this stuff is made anyway? hot rodding is losing it's name! everyone's scared to modify their own stuff. just get your hands dirty and stop worrying so much!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.