1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Andrew Carr
Clarence Center, NY
Preferred contact is either PM or just post here

I have a set of TTR mounts the upper engine mount is for any manual transmission cobalt.
It was installed on my car for about 10 thousand miles and about a year (highway miles about 80% if that makes any difference). The Poly inserts are for the F23 manual transmission which is the manual on any 2.2 or 2.4 cobalt. These were never installed and I will include the stock mounts with them. I'm asking $165 shipped with me covering the PayPal fees for everything. I'm willing to split them up but I'd prefer to keep everything together. I have the install manuals I'm including too. The only flaw in the upper mount is shown in the picture, where it rubs against the engine and where the bolts hold it down.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
As per the rules you need location and other information included in the post. Please read the rules and regulations in the marketplace section and provide that info. You have 48 hours to do so or I will have to lock this listing. You got the pictures down so not much left for perfection lol. Thank you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think I got it now, hadn't actually looked at the rules here just figured they were the same as another forum, guess I was wrong (checked them now). Let me know if I missed anything else, also I did list location but it shows it on my profile in the upper right of each post, although I believe that mobile doesn't see that.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.