Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I saw a ford focus that was sent directly to Shelby to get it tuned, with engine software, vented breaks, new wheels, suspension etc. I was wondering if there are any companies that accept a "donor car" to completely tune your Cobalt? Another example would be Hennessy or Roush. I've never heard of anyone doing this to Cobalts and wondering if there is a such thing?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Even if they did, they would probably only accept the SS models. However, when I get my shop opened, you are more than welcome to send it to me for all your wants/needs :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That focus ST you saw will probably be a "demo" use only for display at a car show. It may give Ford an opportunity to show the public of what potential the ST can do. May also hit this years' SEMA.

.....Or you may have saw a car built strictly for Jay Leno :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Unless your vehicle is one of the breeds used for "Fast & Furious"...you probably won't find an entity to beef-cake it up. There's normally a reason for these "donor" mobiles. You can call around to some local shops and see if they'd cut some cost for advertising, but best to plan/form your own upgrade/mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.