Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im a noob to cars im only 17 but im on my own except for my buddie helping me with my car and i have a 2006 Cobalt Lt Sedan but i need something with a little power to it i was looking for a turbo and found this would this work? Any help would be great like i said im like a caveman when it comes to cars.

Electric Super Charger 2.5 PSI [50-70HP]

·
Registered
48 Posts
stuff like that is usually pretty chinsy. you dont want that little fan to fall apart or anything and get sucked into your engine

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Hi grim I'm not going to down you like the rest of the forum,:evil: your young and new to the scene. Do not buy an electric supercharger, it is a gimmic, it will not produce 2 PSI and it will not give you 2 hp. Take some time and research thru the forum and read the info on power adders and mods. There is a ton of information on this site.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
We dont use erics smiley...
HAHAHA!! we should erase that thing

Hi grim I'm not going to down you like the rest of the forum,:evil: your young and new to the scene. Do not buy an electric supercharger, it is a gimmic, it will not produce 2 PSI and it will not give you 2 hp. Take some time and research thru the forum and read the info on power adders and mods. There is a ton of information on this site.
I don't recall downing him.....lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.