Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

News :: Turbocharged 1.6-liter Engine Planned For Honda CR-Z Type R? - Racing Solution - Parts for your Scion tC, Scion xB, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra, Hyundai Genesis, Chevy Cobalt

After the Japanese have launched Honda CR-Z hybrid, now their are planing to release a turbocharged 1.6-liter petrol engine of 200 HP in 2011. It seems that Honda prepares a sporty version for their CR-Z, a turbocharged petrol engine for the car that since it was first presented as a concept and until the first unit was sold it was surrounded by a eco-green conception. According to the journalists of Autocar, Honda CR-Z would receive a 1.6-liter turbo engine which Honda currently develops in their Tochigi workshops. At the moment, the Japanese model can be exclusively ordered with a hybrid engine. Read More...

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
If they make it under 25K and introduce it to the US, I'm buying one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Along with the wing

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
It's a hella nice ride for sure, but still, cannot get over that wing... And can they not call it some aside from Type R? I mean come on. With all the "Type R" junk out there I would think they would come up with something new.

Still, it is beautiful. I would just need one wingless. lol

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.