Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had a bulb burn out and I replaced it and everything worked fine, that was about 3 months ago and now my left turn signal doesn't work at all. My right turn signal works and so I switched the bulbs in my right turn signal with the left turn signal and the bulb still works. So I know its not the bulb that burned out. After looking at the headlight I realized there was a good amount of water built up in the corner of my headlight and there was some condensation within the headlight. I went ahead and looked at the turn signal bulb socket and realized that it was wet and looked corroded. I tried cleaning it but to no avail it didn't work still.

I don't have alot of money to take it into a dealership and have them look it over and fix it. I know my plan of action right now is to clear the headlight of all liquid and seal it as best as possible but I don't know what to do with the turn signal socket except to keep trying to clean it because I don't have a clue on how to change it or anything because I don't know that much about electric wiring and stuff.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.