Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people I'm new to this forum I have a question recently I got my car painted two tone eagles green on bottom and white on top and for some reason I think the front looks funny I was wondering what people thought about two tone or should I go back to one solid color I would post pics but I guess not allowed yet

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Well I personally don't like two tone. But it may possibly look good. I would like to see especially since my roommate is an eagles fan lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the app downloaded on my phone and when I go to sign in to the web site it tells me user name not valid I don't know I have plenty of pics to go on here from start if build til now

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have the app downloaded on my phone and when I go to sign in to the web site it tells me user name not valid I don't know I have plenty of pics to go on here from start if build til now

I get the same message.
Idk why.

[Insert signature here]

·
Registered
151 Posts
They need to make a real yourcobalt app.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

You should already be signed in seeing that you posted with your user name from the app. I haven't had much problem with autoguide app except for force closing when viewing pictures sometimes. Have you checked for any recent updates in the market?

·
Registered
750 Posts
I personally love my two tone and other two tones I have seen around. I can say tho I have never saw a white on top, green on bottom but sounds pretty slick. Would love to see some pics. Here is a pic of my ride

·
Registered
924 Posts
About posting images, if your using a smart phone, you could always use the share option to upload an image then simply post the link to that image in image tags as follows:

Code:
[img]www.yourimagehost.com/somecrud/maybemorecrud/yourimage.png[/img]
Simple as.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
biniecki yours cutoff mark looks like its fairly in the middle so thats a good distribution between top and botton, nice car btw :nuts:.

Eaglescobalt since you want to make a eagles reppin' (my favorite team also) cobalt you should totally go 2 tone!

·
Registered
455 Posts
well, your first problem, is making it Philthadelphia eagles colors (I'm from Sixburgh!)

J/K

I do like many two tones, although IMO it always seems to look better if the darker color is on top, and depends alot on the transition point, there's just too many variables

I have seriously considered painting the top of my car black, there's a silver/black coupe running around here I've seen a few times, and it looks great, my issue is only that the paint on my car looks so good, it's almost a shame to mess with it, give it a couple more years of birdsh*t and acid rain, maybe then I'll do it

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Not crazy about the hoover nose but the paint looks nice. Might need to accent wheels a bit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's got a thin silver pinstripe between colors I think I may need to go bigger and the wheels have been around forever I've had them on four different cars I'm looking for either all white or Chrome rims that are.bigger

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.