Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh hate when people try to race me i broke that habit a while ago then four dumbasses were behind me in a Toyota corolla and i guess i was going to slow for them so they cut over to the other lane and red light so i watched lights and as soon as the light turn green i was nice and let it neck and neck then out with the demon lol i floored it and flew down the road as they ate my dust and got executed:)

And then the next red light came and they all looked at me like i did some thing wrong lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
What's with the douche troll?

Nice, dude! There's nothing wrong with a little wild hair in your @$$ every now and again. I hear you, it's hard to not run with people when you have some kid in a shitty little pos trying to make a run on you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts

Nice, dude! There's nothing wrong with a little wild hair in your @$$ every now and again. I hear you, it's hard to not run with people when you have some kid in a shitty little pos trying to make a run on you.

He's from CSS.. Im guessing thats probly the reason.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Nice work

·
Registered
575 Posts

You compare a cobalt and a corolla and the corolla is the " shitty little pos"?
Probably one of the longest drag races in history too. And before you start all that crap yes I've ridden in an lt and my girl has a corolla one isn't really any faster than the other but the corolla will last 10x as long so don't just fanboy on the cobalt just because you "won" a race with another 17-18 second car

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well OK lets just stop you there nobody's being any thing I'm just saying like the title says old habits never die it doesn't make me any happier that i beat him or did it i just knew what the guy was doing when he was behind me and got to the side all i did was give him a challenge for his doing and thoughts.. its not like I'm saying oh i can beat any car I'm not a racer like some of these knuckle heads out here if you wanna really race lets take it to the drag strip and I'll race you with my uncles 69 GTO 10 sec dragster...i don't need or want the trash talk because one car takes off faster then the other its all about the driver and how to handle the car... doesn't make me any better for winning either...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
You compare a cobalt and a corolla and the corolla is the " shitty little pos"?
Probably one of the longest drag races in history too. And before you start all that crap yes I've ridden in an lt and my girl has a corolla one isn't really any faster than the other but the corolla will last 10x as long so don't just fanboy on the cobalt just because you "won" a race with another 17-18 second car
Cobalt is faster. Fact. Don't know about the toyota lasting 10x as long either. The 17-18 sec car is the corolla cobalt is more a 16 sec.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
111 Posts
He's from CSS.. Im guessing thats probly the reason.
Dude what is with your hatred for SS cobalts? are you mad cuz you didnt buy one or something? no one is hating on you for getting an lt.....technically we are all on the same team so why so much hate?

·
Registered
191 Posts
You read that wrong Etnies. He meant he's from CSS dot net, which could be the answer for that guy being a douchey troll.

I dunno which model of Balt y'all are talking about, but I'm fairly certain mine ran the 1/4 in 14.4. So yes. Yes I can call the Carolla a pos.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Talking about the 2.2l.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Dude what is with your hatred for SS cobalts? are you mad cuz you didnt buy one or something? no one is hating on you for getting an lt.....technically we are all on the same team so why so much hate?

Why must you first assume that I hate ss's? A cobalt is a cobalt, and if I had the cash I would of gotten an ss...

I was referring to another car forum.. lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.