Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So most of you guys know I ordered a set of B&G springs from ebay on 8 Jan 2010... Well a couple of days ago I received an email saying that they cannot ship due to insufficient shipping funds...They said that shipping to Hawaii would cost +75.00 more, but on the ad it says free shipping. The thing is that this message is only on my email and not on my messages on ebay... What should I believe or do?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
File a paypal dispute, no excuses for that kind of crap.

I bought an aux audio cable for my car for $1 with free shipping, from HONG KONG.. If they list that they ship to the U.S., then thats what they need to honor. It probably cost them more than the item is worth to ship it, but nonetheless what is specified in the listing is written in stone if its with a company or high volume seller.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok..I do have the message in my messages in ebay...and I read their whole advertisement..Nothing on extra charges to Hawaii..How do I file a paypal dispute?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I filed a complaint to ebay. and I also sent another message to the seller

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
File with the credit card company that you paid the springs with.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Which company was it BTW? All the places that I have ordered from Ebay or not, free shipping is for UPS Ground.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it was from KOBETOBA...anyways I told they refunded me what I paid for the springs. They said that it was clearly stated that the free shipping was only to the lower 48 states..which is bullcrap..So now I have my money back and I won't be lowering anytime soon :(

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually no...Im pretty low already as it is...I'm at blazerlow's height on his B&G's...

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not yet...gotta finish my (current/pending) mods..then I'll take pics...U can close this thread if u like

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.