Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
1980'S CORVETTE WHEELS for the lose.

Roof racks are never cool...ever!!! Stretched tires are for vw's, we let VW's do it because they look stupid anyway and vw owners are pompous a-holes

Worst part is its a car from Ontario...I expected somewhere in the southern states

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
1984 Corvette wheels to be exact. Good thing my feelings aren't easily hurt.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
They look fine on a Corvette, just an ugly wheel on anything else.

Sweet license plate Coby

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
French for MYVETTE

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Or English for MAYVETTE which ever way you want to look at it.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

My 59 had 59RDSTR

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I don't mind them on the Vettes. But it's so ugly on a cobalt

Frien of mines dad has an 80 something Vette with those wheels in chrome. Maroon body and it looks sick I think

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
86 had the same design in chrome.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Should get a 53 vette...those are so nice

·
Registered
304 Posts
thats far from the ugliest cobalt lol. its actually a pretty nice car. i'm not a fan of tire stretching either so i'm not being biased haha. but imho theres cars on this site even that i would considered uglier than that one. not trying to start a war by any means. the wheels may not be for everybody, but it is his car,and i hear that on this forum all the time. so why criticize somebody who isnt on the forum fort his choice? as for the roof rack, maybe he uses it. i think i've seen a few pics actually with it in use.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Should get a 53 vette...those are so nice
Only made 300 though and they destroyed the first 2 because they were so poorly made and didn't meet GM standards. Plus no side windows wouldn't be great in the Cobequit pass.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Only made 300 though and they destroyed the first 2 because they were so poorly made and didn't meet GM standards. Plus no side windows wouldn't be great in the Cobequit pass.
Learn something new everyday

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
It's all about personal taste, it'd look just like my car with some wheels that weren't so dumb and a JDM-el crapo roof rack.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.