Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used or know anyone who has used a ultragauge? I like to pay attention to how my car is doing and it means that I do not need half a dozen gauges mounted in my car.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It looks pretty cool, I would just go online and look up some reviews for it and see what owners say.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

It would be cheaper to go with a bluetooth OBD2 reader and an android device with the Torque pro app btw. It does the same things as the ultra gauge at like 1/4 of the price. Only difference is a slight delay between the bluetooth reader and your device.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oddly, I haven't found a bad review yet. Or at least not one bad enough to deter me from wanting one. Just wanted to see if anyone had used one on their cobalt.

And sadly I have a iphone still. But that was definitely another option I was looking into. Haven't done enough research on that yet, but I do know the iphone OBDII connectors need to run off of wireless.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Looks the same as my interceptor but has a bigger screen, mine fits in a gauge pod though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly. Which just means you have to find a place to mount it and run the cable. I decided to just order one anyway and test it out. So i will keep you all updated when it get here

·
Registered
227 Posts
Where did you order it from? The ultragauge website?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, that is the only place i could find them for sale. They had two postings on ebay, but they were more expensive and shipping was more.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I need a OBD2 connector splitter so i can run my Scangauge and a bluetooth OBD2 reader. I used an old android phone to run CaroO Pro (Dashcam & OBD).
Ultragauge is neat but looks too large.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I have seen a few OBD2 splitters, but a lot of them have mixed reviews. Although a dashcam would be nice at times so I might have to look into it.

And holy large image. my bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.