Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most people on this site don't like under glow but I came across a deal I can't pass up lol so if I can get red I'll be getting a full underglow set for $37 so I know there is some people on here with underglow and I was wondering if they could post pics up I want to see what it will look like so lets see them

·
Registered
418 Posts
then neon kits off ebay?.. they look better than the 100 dollar kits else where it looks sick =)

·
Registered
418 Posts
like official street glow ? they glow amazing espeically if its actually neon tubes instead of l.e.d.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not exactly sure but i think it is I don't have it yet

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

bump come on i know there has to be some balts with glow

·
Registered
232 Posts
I dont know of anyone on here with a StreetGlow kit. Most people have the LedGlow kit as do I, but since I dont have any side skirts the side tubes would show so I'm waiting to get a body kit before I install them. One of my friends with a balt has a green kit installed on his and it looks amazing in person.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dunno exactly what they are and they are already bought just have to get them off a friend so should be interesting

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had neons and i didn't like them.They were streetglow and i had nothing but problems. I went to Auto Zone and bought the l e d strips and no problems what so ever. Very happy and you don't have to worry about tubes showing,they lay flat. I put them in the lower opening in the front of the car and you can't see them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really the only reason i bought the set is it was only 37 bucks for a $140 set and from looking at the streetglow site I am thinking that it is actual neons not led's

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had a full neon Streetglow on my extremely modded Z24 and it looked fantastic, couldn't have been happier

Nice find, i'm looking into an LED kit for mine, red too

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Honestly I am a fan of underglow. I will be getting it in the near future.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I went with all leds for all my lights in and out. The best thing is if you leave your lights on as far as interior or parking lights you don't have to worry about battery drain.It would have to take along time before the battery goes dead.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i got the neons they are pretty big two 48" and two 30" and not much of a wiring guide lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The system they use seems simple enuff though basically a distribution block to wire them into a switch with a fused end for the battery and some extra wire so most of the work is done for me

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.