Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a couple things I just don't really need for the Balt that have been lying around...

I got a second Progress Rear Sway Bar...Paid like $150 for it whenever, couple years ago new...Probably could use some paint I guess, comes with bolts/brackets for install...looking for $75 + shipping.

Other things...a universal MAF housing that's polished, would be great for people making a custom intake setup and don't have to worry about dealing with the MAF sealing/seating properly. Will do $40 shipped on it.

I've also got a factory engine cover, mint condition off my '10 2LT...good for someone who wants to paint or do whatever with...figure, $30 bucks for it? Buyer covers shipping.

Also have a factory intake without the airbox, so it's the tubing + the huge resonator...maybe for someone who is going back to stock or de-modding? Don't know...shoot me a price on that.

Will be getting pics up when I get home from work tonight, just wanted to get this thread started while I had some free time.

Thanks guys/gals!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sway Bar sold.

Sorry I haven't got pics up of the rest.

Will do today :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.