Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Go for it! They'll be a nice touch up to the car.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the fact that you went with the 03-05 Sport bumper.
I was going to do that also before i got fog lights.
Also Lapis Blue is the best color for the 6.

EDIT: I guess that pic is not here car since it is a S.
Correct. I wish it was her car because i would be driving it instead of the Balt hahaha

I was just showing the front bumper that i want on hers

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Lo^^^ I was going to say that was a nice mazda pictured there, completely different from the first one lol... nice car though and ideas, have you ever though about keeping the stock hood and painting it black in the center where it raises up, if you are getting black rims.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lo^^^ I was going to say that was a nice mazda pictured there, completely different from the first one lol... nice car though and ideas, have you ever though about keeping the stock hood and painting it black in the center where it raises up, if you are getting black rims.
Yea i've thought about that. If i do that then i want a black hood with metallic flakes in it. And i will have little pink breast cancer ribbons air brushed in the hood. It's for my wife's mother that passed away from it. I think she will like it

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

is that a speed 6?
and i think you should get her coilovers and slam the shat out of it :D
I wish it was a speed 6. I would of got that for me but i dont want to much for her because she loves to speed and already has 6 tickets so yea lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.