Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here we go cobalt lovers my new sparco shift knob, and my brand new perfect fit seat covers. and my costume made door sills!!! oh and sorry I'm still working on my driver's side door panel:mad: and the rear I got to hurry to finish those before getting my right knee surgery next friday (not really excited but I meed it:sad:) best wishes are always welcome...:cheesy:

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Nice shifter... Where you get it?

Also all the best on your surgery. I hope it all turns out. What happened?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got my left knee surgery last year fell at work and busted my cartilage went back to work they didn't care for my doctor's restriccions and now busted my right knee as well thanks to my employers and guess what they fired me just 2 months ago after working my ass off for two years and 6 months

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
not feeling dorsills one bit.
I like my mrz ones that say cobalt with the door sill mod. Looks sick at night

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
what's the lil led for and what's the thing on the driver's side of the center console?
that's a brake controller for hauling trailers........HAHAHAA just kidding.

those seat covers look like they really do fit good! maybe not the head rest so much though. blue and black is good together. I would say paint the trim a darker blue to match the other stuff better though.

good luck with surgery

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what's the lil led for and what's the thing on the driver's side of the center console?
that thing in the center console it's the led switch and the lil led it's for my aftermarket alarm..

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Looks awesome man! Im loving that color blue with the black!

ya like sparco dontcha? lol
well you got me I do love sparco it's italian and for some reason love everything that comes from there except MOMO way to pompous for my taste when I was a kid that brand used to be used a lot for local tunner in my country now that I got my own car so lets put some sparco on it

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the interior is really coming together now w/ those seat covers! it's looking good!

and g'luck to you w/ the knee surgery - knees are such a tricky thing when it comes to healing. hope all goes well and it heals right.
thanks and yes your right the knee is complicated thing to mees with appreciate the support:blink1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.