1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Got the strut bar today

E Brake boot....what do u think?

Hydroshield

My valve cover so far.... picture makes it look dull tho.....

·
Registered
575 Posts
nice and about the E brake boot et rid of that ugly plastic knob you did the hard part already so just get a nice knob:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
can you tell the difference with the strut bar?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
That strut bar is nice man, gotta see your car in person some time lol... maybe do a meet sometime lol... I would recommend a few things: Get a shift knob, longer shift boot? Crankcase breather filter, to get ride of the tube coming from your valve cover going to your intake... this will prevent hot oil going into your intake and intake manifold... its not much but preventing it period is best.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Crankcase breather filter, to get ride of the tube coming from your valve cover going to your intake... this will prevent hot oil going into your intake and intake manifold... its not much but preventing it period is best.
I disagree with this Kyle. I had just a breather on their when i first had the car...and it ran like shit.

If you are looking to eliminate that hose, I would recommend a Catch can.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That strut bar is nice man, gotta see your car in person some time lol... maybe do a meet sometime lol... I would recommend a few things: Get a shift knob, longer shift boot?
That would be awesome!, Im considering going to Illinois for the CED cobalt meet at rockenbach and i have an auto.....what do you mean shift boot and knob? can u change em?

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I believe he meant for the ebrake. I wouldn't worry about the boot, that looks good already but you can get new ebrake handles that will give you a nice look. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.