Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for someone who knows what they are alking about to tell me what I can get for my cobalt im lookin to do everything i can after i get an engine swap cause i want more speed out of it but if anyone has any suggestions let me know i would appreciate it thanks. P.S. If you know of a better engine to put in also that would be amaing thanks guys and girls :)

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Engine swap? Cobalt?

Not worth it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
tsudo catback exhaust

·
Banned
58 Posts
I am looking for someone who knows what they are alking about to tell me what I can get for my cobalt im lookin to do everything i can after i get an engine swap cause i want more speed out of it but if anyone has any suggestions let me know i would appreciate it thanks. P.S. If you know of a better engine to put in also that would be amaing thanks guys and girls :)
Like if this if for real what do people think when they make this as their first post. Like seriously?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
intake, exhaust downpipe header im/tb and a tune.
you can start there ifyou want.

or if you have the money sc or go turbo and do some internal work.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Like if this if for real what do people think when they make this as their first post. Like seriously?
prolly thinking well i want my cobalt faster but im not really quite sure on how to...hmmm Cobalt forums ....people who own cobalts and have for awhile...they prolly know alot!!....thats just a guess...pretty easy guess if u ask me. >.<
dont be so hard on the new kid....you were new to the forums before...

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
prolly thinking well i want my cobalt faster but im not really quite sure on how to...hmmm Cobalt forums ....people who own cobalts and have for awhile...they prolly know alot!!....thats just a guess...pretty easy guess if u ask me. >.<
dont be so hard on the new kid....you were new to the forums before...
This...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.