Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home today to find these sitting in the door way.

Getting the rubber for them on Friday

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got them from discount tire for $570 shipped they usually run $175 each and they are 18s

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What kind of wheels? Hopefully not any no name from Ebay because I have gone that route twice and you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
618 Posts
naw its from a local shop they are off brand but still good i trust them my friends have been buying from them for years no prob so i feel comfortable besides i can always go back if issues come up....

·
Registered
450 Posts
those should look really good on you car

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Wow i saw these last night on a car and liked them a lot. Good find man. I have been looking for rims myself

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn bro your car looks SICK!
im usually not a fan of wheels with chrome and black spokes.
but with the konis, hood, spoiler,and tails/ headlights you got....
daaamn. looks phenominal! :love:
Thanks for the compliments. Im working on getting the black lip installed and then might have to do some more black up top somewhere to tie it in more.

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow those look so sick. big fan of the sunburst orange and black. thats how mine is but i only have 17's

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Damn! your car looks great bro! IMO you should paint the front lip black and get some black side skirts! But the wheels are looking great man! Much better on the car!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the sides just need to paint the front black. I got the side skirts on today but you can't really see them in this pic with the shadow under the car. I will be taking better pics with a real camera tomorrow

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.