Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a local guy selling used GMPP intake $200,GMPP exhaust manifold $200, and GMPP performance exhaust $300 .. are they reasonable ya think unsure what kind of wear and tear those parts could endure while being installed. He said they are in good condition i mean are there things i should look for?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Try to get the exhaust for cheaper a site used to have it for $257...the other prisces seem fair tho

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
really new or used and do you have a link? Also how can i tell if my 06 balt has the SAI?

i answered my own question. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
The cheaper price was actually standard price at the time I believe, GM just raised the price because they hate the middle class... lol

you really can't beat $300 anymore though, it's a good price...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what kind of perfomance increase can i expect form these upgrades? and also how would sound over stock?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is the GMPP horned manifold worth it is there a better after market option compared to stock?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now ya got me thinking that if gm would put out a close to stock manifold how much compared to stock is the exhaust? as far as exhasut goes whats the best option other then gmpp options.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.