Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So that does your user name mean?

I am sure some people have been wondering what OBZ means. The story of it is that we used to have 2 Tyler's in our group of friends, so they called us by our last names. But then one day my las name kinda got slanged out to Ohbeezie = OBZ

My Screen name was formally daman because I'm da man! lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
haha thanks OBZ.
mine is youthminguy cuz im a youth pastor. so Youth ministry guy. i wasnt feeling to creative when i came up with my name lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
haha thanks gcobalt05. the only bad part about the job is my salary isnt to high so not a lot of money for mods lolz!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
so um..nosfuratu9 is pretty much the name to EVERYTHING i have. aim, yahoo, e-mail...yeah everything. i just find it easy to keep up with it that way haha. but yeah Nosferatu is vampire stuff and i was in the 6th grade when i made it. so yeah i was into it haha. and 9 because i graduated in 09. but..just call me mike haha

edit-i didnt realize i spelled it wrong till a long while, so i kept it the same way since its my AIM

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
so um..nosfuratu9 is pretty much the name to EVERYTHING i have. aim, yahoo, e-mail...yeah everything. i just find it easy to keep up with it that way haha. but yeah Nosferatu is vampire stuff and i was in the 6th grade when i made it. so yeah i was into it haha. and 9 because i graduated in 09. but..just call me mike haha
This needs to be your avatar. lol!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
This needs to be your avatar. lol!

LAUGH MY EFFIN ASS OFF!:nuts::nuts::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lol actaully i had a 2000 honda civic when i made it so THEN it actually could have been confusing... I really need a new one but I'm not exactly creative with some things

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
lol actaully i had a 2000 honda civic when i made it so THEN it actually could have been confusing... I really need a new one but I'm not exactly creative with some things
Lol!

Well, at least people know what you drive by looking at your name :laugh:

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
i have the same user name on all the forums i join,
I made it first making an ebay account, I was buying a camo paintball barrel. So thats where my thought process was, camo-paint that was used so I just picked 0707 cause I like the number 7 lol, btw my hermit crabs are having sex right now

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.