Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone?? mission raceway also just opened I was their for opening night diden't race though cause of a cracked windshield. Some cool events coming up this summer also if anyone is up for a get together/cruise/matinence day that would be awesome.

·
Registered
148 Posts
anyone?? mission raceway also just opened I was their for opening night diden't race though cause of a cracked windshield. Some cool events coming up this summer also if anyone is up for a get together/cruise/matinence day that would be awesome.
I hope to have my DD SS/SC back on the road in 3 weeks and would be more than happy to take part in a meet. :)

damn...wrong vancouver.:amuse:
BC isn't that far from Washington. :p:

·
Registered
148 Posts
i know, but i havent even made any of the seattle area meets.:embarrest::laugh:
You are right then, if you can't make it to those ones you will be hard pressed to get up here except maybe when....

theirs seattle area meets?? Vancouver and lowermainland is right near the border, BC
I am optomistic that the distance will seem a bit shorter when the project car is finished and home. Then we can hopefully get everyone from both sides of the border to come see it and if my fund raiser goes well, this could happen in time to take it to Mission Raceway this summer. :nuts:

DAMN! and i'm headed back to Edmonton tomorrow!!!!!
You live in Edmonchuk??? I was born and raised there. :toung:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
You are right then, if you can't make it to those ones you will be hard pressed to get up here except maybe when....

I am optomistic that the distance will seem a bit shorter when the project car is finished and home. Then we can hopefully get everyone from both sides of the border to come see it and if my fund raiser goes well, this could happen in time to take it to Mission Raceway this summer. :nuts:

You live in Edmonchuk??? I was born and raised there. :toung:
haha, i was born and raised in Vancouver, so there! :toung:

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.