Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so I know it's kinda late in summer and all but I'm down in vancouver(B.C.) as of the 4th of Sept. so I was wondering if anyone was up for a meet on the 6th or the next weekend (12th or 13th)?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nobody in the vancouver area?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good. know of anyone else? I was thinkin of inviting some honda guys if we can find even a couple more guys. I'm a member over on fitfreak.net too and theres like a dozen of em with pretty cool cars so hopefully we can find some other guys...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know ive seen other Vancouver guys on here... well anyways as of right now we have 3 for sure total. definately less than i was hoping. should go up pretty quick with the honda guys(not ricers, Ive been to one of their meets).

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Maybe i'll spin down that neck of the woods with my tricked out bike, tee hee hee..................

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what kinda of bike do you have?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no... thought I saw a burnaby guy

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet. hopefully a bribe or two works lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
well i just joined and i dont have a ss but its just as fast and i wanted to know wen the next meet in vancouver cuz i have a friend that always talks shit of cobalt ss and i was wonderin if u can teach him a lesson and kick his ass in a race its a 08 tibby thats blue and its turbo

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its was today actually lol

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

well i just joined and i dont have a ss but its just as fast and i wanted to know wen the next meet in vancouver cuz i have a friend that always talks shit of cobalt ss and i was wonderin if u can teach him a lesson and kick his ass in a race its a 08 tibby thats blue and its turbo
and if you're reffering to me, I dont street race and I dont have an ss...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not to sure. Theres probably gonna be one sometime this month or next. Ill post it up if anything's gonna happen soon

·
Registered
254 Posts
THERE WAS ANOTHER MEET!!! how come i never hear about these things, Ive been wanting to come out to a local one here!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.