Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here on Long Island i see custom license plates everywhere, some dont make sense to me some are dumb and some are cool.

i was wondering what some memorable vanity plates you guys have seen. some good ones on my list include

rekless- on a v8 titan
FKNeuro-on a copperS totlly blacked out. never thought a cooper could look so good.
urawaste-on a bmw m3(x mariene drives it)

and by far the funniest one ive seen was this honda driver by me. he drives like a 95 white auto civic. the car is pretty much falling apart and the license plate read 1badboy6.....HAHAHAHA hondas driver....:confused:

THERE IT IS!!! look out!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I changed the oil in a guy's Grand National that had a plate that read QuickSix. I asked him how quick and he said "I can drive up to the racetrack and average 19mpg, run a nine second quarter on the tires I showed up in, and drive home."
My mom's Infiniti G35 has one that says BPDSRT for my dad, which stands for Bethany Police Department Special Response Team. I had a friend with an older Silverado who's plate said BLOWN92, I'm sure you can figure that one out. The only other one I can think of is a Toyota Prius that said JNMCAIN on the back. I had to laugh at the irony.

·
Banned
384 Posts
best friends cobra has URFNRL aka your funeral

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
129 Posts
I saw a Delorean years ago in S. Cailf with the tag, SNF SNF

Had on my last car, NOSDKIA, yes it was a kia with NOS.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
my friends vanity plate says BNKRUPT

·
Registered
485 Posts
My plate on my Cougar said COUG2NV, have a friend in NC with an ION Redline who's plate says FKURMPRT, saw a turboed Civic with one that said NOVTEC, and my friend in FL had a 700HP 240SX that had a plate that said SLEEPER. A couple of my other favorites was a pair of 500HP Mustangs that I saw at the dragstrip in FL that had plates that said YOUWISH and DONTTRY.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I saw a blacked out Cobra on the highway that said 03VENOM cuase he was spraying.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i have seen

HEMI2NV
5point7
srt 10 had 8AV8 (ate a v-8)
rumble bee in town has BAD BEE
but i have seen BLWN BEE
GTO with an LS2 in town has 2FAST4U

·
Registered