Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody use vaporizers or e-cigs? About a year ago I have up the "one pack per month" habit... Went to the vape pen to get that occasional nicotine fix. If you vape, what is your favorite e-liquid? I'm trying to get opinions on different liquids.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are so much better than cigarettes. No cough, bad breath, or feeling like crap all the time. Also, no chance of falling asleep and catching on fire. Good for you for not obtaining the habit. I plan to decrease the nicotine level slowly until I am nicotine free.

·
Read Only
79 Posts
I used to do the Ecigs thing, but that was only when I was out of traditional cigarettes.. however gave those all up when I quit 1/20/12... now it turns out I am allergic to the stuff...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Another non-smoker, but I have a few troops who dabble in these e-cig's. One got pretty crafty and builds his own units which look like something from Star Wars Jedi Sword collections. He says it's best to invest in good quality vaping device...better performance & added success to migrate off the bad cigs.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
The kids in my neighbourhood are buying these things and just filling them with the liquid that doesn't have any nicotine. Then they roam around like they're awesome.

Sent from the sexy electrician

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.