Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Adrian
Preferred contact method: PM
I have for sale this very unique set of custom Infinity-style sedan tail lights with clear lenses. All-LED, including reverse lights. Built-in resistors (inside the fixture). Fully plug-and-play, connects just like the stock tail lights.
I would keep this set for myself, except it won't fit in my coupe so I'm selling it ;-)
Price is $450 shipped ( lower 48 )

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
pictures in the dark! those are drool worthy

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Thanks! I may have a red set for sale soon ;-)

This is the closest I have to a picture in the dark:

sounds good, i get paid next week so i would have a little extra cash.......
and those night pics!!:nuts:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Bump. Who wants this very first set??

·
Registered
922 Posts
I still want these very bad, but I'm still working on saving my monies for them. I'm kinda torn though. I don't know if I want to get the stage 1 setup and a tune or if I want tail lights first... I do know that I want those to show to all the cars behind me...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good eye! Those actually are red lenses. Don't have a red set atm but soon...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Dude, those are so sweet, and exactly what I'm looking for, but I can't come up with the cash right now...:(

Any possibility of trading...;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
He's already got a built engine 470 whp/tq built transmission SS so I don't know if there's much he needs, he's also probably one of the few people that have modded the suspension as much as me (with Powell parts), although I think I have under car rails and he doesn't.

·
Registered
455 Posts
He's already got a built engine 470 whp/tq built transmission SS so I don't know if there's much he needs, he's also probably one of the few people that have modded the suspension as much as me (with Powell parts), although I think I have under car rails and he doesn't.
it's always worth a try though!

I'm a car audio guy, everyone always needs some amps/subs/ect

also, I'm a network administrator...do you need a new computer?

I'm just trying here, when I finally find the taillights I've been looking for, unfortunately I just dropped a bit of coin on swapping out the front end, and don't have the cash for these right now....:cry:

I'll see what I can come up with, maybe within the next few weeks

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for trying John, but Andrew is right. Unless you have UCR's or them Powell floating rotors or Stage 2 cams to trade lol.
And computer-wise I'm set as well with 4 computers in the house and 20TB of storage capacity:)
I do have 2 sets of early prototypes of these lights that I could finish and let go for less. They'll have red lenses though...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Colodude: I definately want the clear/chrome, with the silver car, they will look amazing

let me see what I can get together over the next week or so, I will be in touch

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Colodude: I definately want the clear/chrome, with the silver car, they will look amazing

let me see what I can get together over the next week or so, I will be in touch
Sounds good man, just let me know!

·
Registered
675 Posts
hey man, still havent got my car back. once i get it back ill post up pics of the ones you made me. havent forgotten about you lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey man, still havent got my car back. once i get it back ill post up pics of the ones you made me. havent forgotten about you lol
Awesome thanks. Hope you get her back soon. I went 6 months without mine last winter. That sucked!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.