Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cobalt is no more :-( hit a patch of black ice lost controll and flipped 6 times in a field... the police said the car was most likely laucnched 10-15 feet in the air each time i flipped... had my seat belt on and all i am suffering is a severe concussion and of course whiplash like no other...BUT this just goes to show what a great car it is and how safe it is...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
that sucks to hear guys

Us canadians, the ditch is our home in the winter, i swear!

both my mom and myself almost threw our cars in the ditch about noontime in saturday, and i ended up going into the ditch to avoid a deer carcass on the highway. No damage, just straight into it, with enough speed to make it back out

·
Registered
92 Posts
i dont miss the snow when it comes to driving...but the damn snowbirds drive me nuts! and when it rains...the arizona natives dont know what the hell to do! it doesnt even have to be coming down hard and they will do 10 under! haha...

·
Registered
450 Posts
Wow guys I'm on my second balt. My first was a four door and i t-boned a guy going about 50-55 totalled my car luckily both me and my fiance were wearing our belts. all I had was a huge bruise on my chest and my face was a little numb from the airbag. cops told me that we were lucky to not be hurt. they said my car looked horrible too. i hate people that don't stop at traffic lights lights. but it saved us once thats why i bought another one. glad to hear you guys were ok too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I got my estimate a few weeks ago and it was $1200 bucks. It went in the shop today and now got a phone call that the frame has been bent. I cant wait to see the new total. All this damage for hardly hitting a barrier. It will never be the same again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.