Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Chevy cobalt lt, I love the car but recently it started to vibrate in the steering wheel at around 80 km/h (50 mph) and stop at 110 km/h (70mph) after about 10 minute or so of driving. So I’ve went and got my tires balanced but it didn’t do anything all the suspension parts are new lower control arm, strut, link, all the ball and bushing, I thought I could be the axle shaft so I’ve changed them today it did indeed reduce a little bit the vibration cause they were due but there is still vibration and I think it happen after I’ve applied the brake and also when I hit the brake the car pull slightly to the left. If someone as a explanation please I could be very helpful cause I don’t want to put more money in it then I’ve already did!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have this same issue with my 2010 cobalt. I hadnt noticed it until after i redid my rack n pinion. Then i got an alignment so idk. Im going to be taking it in for another alignment and have then check the camber so ill pay extra for that. I also had my tires balenced to see if that was the problem and it was not. Its only in the front end so the only other things i can think of redoing to see if it helps is my rotors and my struts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts