Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be the easiest thing you should first do to the vehicle. I made this for people who have no clue on how to and a visual guide should be helpful to those who are show you learning types.

I also show the air box resonator/thingy removal as well. Of course, I show a quick vid of driving demonstration with them 2 in conjunction. I hope this helps to those who need it.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
K&N part number would be helpful. That tube you removed, doesn't that also do water seperation. A teaspoon of water on the top of a piston makes a nice hole. You can't compress water.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
K&n 33-2311

Just purchased a K&N 33-2311 for my 2007 Cobalt. Same filter for 2.2l or 2.4l. When I purchased this filter for my Mitsubishi I saw an improvement on fuel economy, hope it helps with the Cobalt. I will report back. Didn't reach the proclaimed 12% saving with my Mitsubishi but saw at least a 5% improvement if not better.:)

·
Registered
395 Posts
i got mine new from advance ..29.99 lol!"price match" haha

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
That's a good price. I installed it when temperature were getting colder so can't really tell if fuel economy is better. Will have to wait till next summer now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.