Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to do a vinyl wrap on my car to make it two toned white an blue, I have been installing them professionally for about six months now so I know what I'm doing but I am going back and forth on one part of the design and I'm looking for opinions. I am going with white on top, blue on bottom and I was thinking about putting stripes in but I'm not really sure about it. So any opinions? with the strips or without?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I'm on the other side, scrap the stripe. Post pictures when you're done.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Don't do the stripes just because you'll look like a Dodge Dart Mopar wanabe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far I think the stripes are growing on me a lot more, I really like how clean the regular two tone is but I plan on putting more aggressive bumpers on it at some point and I feel like the stripes will fit that style better. I might carry the white all the way down the front and back so I can bring the stripes down too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't do the stripes just because you'll look like a Dodge Dart Mopar wanabe

True, I'm not a fan of anything mopar, but Alfa Romeo had a big part in the styling on the Dart and I've never seen an Alfa that I haven't liked. But they also helped with the engine, which may have not been the best idea.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I vote nay on the stripes... instead of the sketches why not get a good photoshop of the options?
I just wanted to get something down real quick, I am a graphic artist and work with Photoshop every day so I have been playing around with it but I haven't had enough time to sit down and really put something together yet.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Deff keep the stripes, Great Idea!!! I also think the gunmetal idea would go well with the blue.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gunmetal would be cool, the only thing is that I already have enough extra white vinyl lying around the shop to pretty much do the whole thing for free, and I already started on my interior.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did up some quick Photoshop pics, definitely a better perspective, now I'm not sure about the regular two tone with white at all, I do like the stripes with the body kit better but it's still not all the way there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.