Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin to buy a Viper Responder 350 2-Way Car Alarm (the new release), and i noticed on the remotes in addition to the arm the alarm button there is some for the door locks, (lock/unlock).

The one im considering buying:
Viper Responder 350 2-Way Car Alarm NEW RELEASE 2009 !! - eBay (item 110411988929 end time Aug-07-09 13:49:25 PDT)

So anywho, my cobalts an 09 LS, and i dont have automatic locks, or windows.

So i was wondering if anyone else on here has attempted to rid their car of manual car locks and windows, and make the switch to automatic ones.

Any tips or comments would help a lot =)

·
Registered
310 Posts
question is do it yourself OR professionally done? i'm trying to do this myself. i asked an audio shop around here and he quoted me, roughly, around $1600. i believe that's not including key less entry. just plain auto windows and locks. BUT also looked into Autoloc their price for above parts are about 700 bucks, i think.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im lookin to do it myself (haha), but u can find like window kits and door kits online (my bro just bought one for his dodge ram, 26 bucks for keyless entry kit)

my only concern was if i bought different kits, if i could use one remote (ie the viper alarm remote) for both keyless entry and the alarm.

ill have to research more i suppose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.