Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so heres the deal, i want underneath the hood to be as appealing as possible(as everyone does). i plan on spraying the valve cover down with some red paint this week. [intake soon as well.] Im kind of at a loss for anymore ideas to make this look better. Any suggestions? Can i do anything else with the ugly black plastic covers left?

·
Registered
186 Posts
strut bar man ... more of a visual upgrade there not too much and you can get them in many diff colors. just look online you can get alot of stuff man so dont fret

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
superchargers looks sweet under hoods! get one of them!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
superchargers looks sweet under hoods! get one of them!
lol. agreed, but not sure thats what hes asking.:laugh:
yeah mrz has billet oil, radiator,strut tower caps etc. and i know you can buy colored vacuum hoses etc. i saw a kit for that somewhere, but cant remember what site.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
as said, mrz has really nice billet stuff

scagnetti, it may have been cobalt addiction? i know they have colored silicon hoses

also a strut bar painted red would look good

you can paint the other plastics if you want. maybe red?

and lastly i said this in your other thread, itll look so much better if you take out the plastic neck under the oil cap. it just twists out. and the cap still fits perfectly

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
as said, mrz has really nice billet stuff

scagnetti, it may have been cobalt addiction? i know they have colored silicon hoses

also a strut bar painted red would look good

you can paint the other plastics if you want. maybe red?

and lastly i said this in your other thread, itll look so much better if you take out the plastic neck under the oil cap. it just twists out. and the cap still fits perfectly
bingo, thanks b-low. op heres the link. they also have chrome radiator hoses.Cobalt-Addiction | Performance Parts its in the misc. section.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I would definetly get an intake to start and then paint the plastic cover by the fust box red, that should get you off to a good start.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
That little peg for the engine cover on the back passenger side of the engine is removable. Also painting is your friend, but don't go overboard!

MRZ is a GREAT place for under hood cosmetics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.