Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone had a slightly funny story I thought id share...

So today was a great sunny day so I decided to go to the Summit Town Car Show (Summit NJ not Summit Racing) Soooooo I went to check out a few cars I had done Paint work on but thats not important...

On my way home from the car show, a Black SS zooms up next to me revin his engine and waving at me. So I wave thinkin hes just like hey nice car or whatever lol ... i little further down the road he asks me if i wanna race..HA

i was like NOOOOO WAY ha so he laughed and zoomed up alittle definatly supercharged and who knows whatelse.. I dont know if maybe he thought i also had an SS? but he would have murrdeerrred me lol even if i had engine work done and he only had a stock SS i prolly would have died lol o well just thought it was funny

i dont know if hes on this forum but his car was pretty cool
CF hood (with pins) black painted bowties front and back smoked tails loud exhaust lol i know that dont really narrow it down but either way it was funny...

things like this make me wanna have something sweet under the hood so when people wanna race i can suprise them lol

as long as my car looks nice im happy theres still speed limits and red lights so no need to have 4000 horspower and 14 superchargers! all i want is there to be power there when i need it i wanna step on the gas pedal and know my car will move... not like it is now where i step on the gas and it takes 3 mins to kick in lmao...

good times....

ill post pics of some of the cars at the car show later :)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I do that just for fun with the LS and LT guys. But I'm never serious unless I know they have a good amount of mods. I ask to see if guys want to, not to actually race. :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well I'll admit, when I'm driving and I see an SS on the interstate, I'll run up on them too, and try to get them to do something, usually they just follow me off of the interstate and into a parking lot and we usually talk for a while, so it's all good, for some reason people have a hard time telling if my car is SS or not... I find it pretty funny, and none of them are ever on the forums

·
Registered
474 Posts
Oh Snap A local dude! wasn't a blue one was it?
Yeah I live in Arkansas now, there's alot of modded balts running around but none of them are interested in meeting up, or anything

·
Registered
575 Posts
no it wasn't blue i know who the blue one belongs to it was a yellow one with some retard with a sideways hat driving it
he almost shit himself when i waved as i "walked" by him lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.