Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got a little detail done to the balt. here are a few pics.. ill post before and after pics if anyone wants to see them. but for now here are just the clean pics.

and it feels like wet glass! amazing!!!

enjoy!

Go Saints!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its really easy with the right material and a good heat gun.. but i would recomend letting a pro do it. and yes i think it would look sick on your car...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
where the f*ck can i get your rims?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Looks ****ing clean. Never thought you would do yellow headlights. Only thing I'm not liking. Shouldve just blacked em out. Oh and 4dr-Ls, ur hids will look yellow

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
you can't mikey. they were custom made with that bolt pattern.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I take that back. you could... but you gonna have to shell out some $$$$

·
Registered
379 Posts
Looks great, makes me want to finish up the detail job I have been working on for 2 days (omg wtf lol)! At least I am not the only person here with rock chips on my hood (dammit GM why couldn't you have used a primer that wasn't white?), that makes me feel a bit better. :blink1:

And why do you have a Mitsubishi badge hanging from your rear view mirror? :huh:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
already answered, but yeah.. haha! i think they make them in a 4 lug pattern now but if you have 5 lug your sol...

o sweet! but i have hids how will that look lol
i have hids in mine, looks nice and yellow. even better than stock bulbs imo.

yellow fog lights, yellow headlights, hmm too much yellow dnt u think? lol
not at all! i will be doing yellow fogs in the near future.

and i know yellow headlights aren't for everyone, but i look at it like this, yes the blacked out lights look cool, but almost everyone does that.. there are tens of thousands of cars with blacked out lights.. but only a handfull with yellow. and even less in the cobalt world.. ive only seen two other balts online with them. i like being different, and personally i think the yellow looks great!

and as for the mitsubishi emblem... well.. street racing is bad..

:laugh:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
already answered, but yeah.. haha! i think they make them in a 4 lug pattern now but if you have 5 lug your sol...

i have hids in mine, looks nice and yellow. even better than stock bulbs imo.

not at all! i will be doing yellow fogs in the near future.

and i know yellow headlights aren't for everyone, but i look at it like this, yes the blacked out lights look cool, but almost everyone does that.. there are tens of thousands of cars with blacked out lights.. but only a handfull with yellow. and even less in the cobalt world.. ive only seen two other balts online with them. i like being different, and personally i think the yellow looks great!

and as for the mitsubishi emblem... well.. street racing is bad..

:laugh:
well ill give it a try, can i do it with a blow dryer instead of a heatgun?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.