Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a link to one on ebay.

eBay Motors: 07 Cobalt G5 OEM CD Player Radio 22714657 LKQ (item 220232441576 end time May-13-08 18:34:43 PDT)

Will it be the right one for me? I have the base CD player and no Pioneer sound system. Is this the Pioneer unit or not? I'm hoping not.

Is there someplace I can find out which stereo is which by part number or something?

Also, what do dealerships average for programming the VIN? $50? More or less?

07CobaltLS added 12 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

I should mention that the one on Ebay is an 07 model as is my factory deck. I should tear the radio out and find out whether the harness is the same.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
On a side note, Anyone got a factory Cobalt deck for an 06 they just wanna get rid of? i kinda fried mine, hehe

IDC if it is multidisc, or single disc, and the aux jack is preferred, but dont necessarily need

(of all people, me posting a wanted item under another thread, Horrible, lol)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well since it's my thread...keep it on topic.

No, I don't care...want my 07 single disc if this other one works for me? I should have it in a few days (auction ends tonight).

I know that it would be a pain in the ass to re-pin the wiring harness, but just a thought. But it's the single knob, black face and I don't know does your SS have the silver stereo?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Well since it's my thread...keep it on topic.

No, I don't care...want my 07 single disc if this other one works for me? I should have it in a few days (auction ends tonight).

I know that it would be a pain in the ass to re-pin the wiring harness, but just a thought. But it's the single knob, black face and I don't know does your SS have the silver stereo?
Yes, it has the silver face, but idc really. It's not really that hard to repin it if i have a picture of the wiring harness.

Does yours have the aux input?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.