Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want(actaully pretty set on getting them probly ordering tomorrow) to get sportlines but im afraid my clunking could get worse....
i really want it lowered my car looks so high up

....i got the typical clunk noise over bumps....

·
Registered
394 Posts
uh, turn your stereo up, then you won't hear it =) you'll probably get more noise and a rougher ride. I have sportlines, and i deal with it. It doesn't bother me, and i think it's worth it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i agree with the other guys fix what ya got goin on now .... look into your steering OR lower control arm bushings ive got an 08 and i had a similar sounding clunk to the steerin problem turned out just to be bushings so sheck into it buddy!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. i love the quick responses you get on this site its amazin

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Any 'clunking' noises you're hearing are prolly from a completely unrelated issue (as stated above). I just put the sportlines into my car and I'm loving it! Its noticeably lower and looks good but its not so low that you scrape over every little bump. Like I've said before I live in an area with like a million frickin speedbumps (pretty unforgiving ones too) and they aren't a problem for me :)
So long story short fix your car and put on the sportlines, you'll love em!

·
Registered
381 Posts
i have that same clunking noise too and its only on the driver side. havent checked the lower control arm yet. what do you guys think it is?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.