Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in jersey or pa has a supercharged SS and thinks they might want to trade for turbo SS seats, let me know. this is a feeler post, hopefully I can get it done though. I want black with red.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mine are black on black.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

OMG, I would do this in a heart beat. I am dieing for turbo seats!!! I would drive to PA to get them if I could provided they are in good shape still. I just have all black though.
got pics? I noticed a few people i talked to want the turbo seats, don't really know why though. they are comfortable. my back and passenger seat have little to no use cause I usually ride solo (poor me lol) so they are probably like new stiff.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you really wanna trade those? they look awesome. nice soft leather. well figure it this way, between the red and black from hailceaser(if he's still willing) and you. hopefully the swap will be easy

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
you really wanna trade those? they look awesome. nice soft leather. well figure it this way, between the red and black from hailceaser(if he's still willing) and you. hopefully the swap will be easy
Most of the SS/SC guys would give up their left nut for a set of SS/TC seats (Or G85 Recaro). The stock leathers are not good for those who like twisties.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, I'll be working on my Cobalt Saturday. If anyone wants to do the trade that day, or just check the seats out in person PM me. It is supposed to bea sunny and 66degrees. perfect day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a set of black leathers that I will sell for $200. You could will prolly make enough off yours to pay for mine and shipping and maybe have extra left over. Just thought I would throw it out there lol.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to be more specific, I want the leather recaros from the SS supercharged with the red inserts.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Leather came in black/blue/yellow/red. They do not hold you in very well in corners... they're basically just the base model cloth seats with a leather cover.

Recaros came in black/charcoal or Black/Blue (Ion RedLine)

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
I could probably be convinced to trade my cloth ebony and silver seats for black on black leather SS logo seats like Beamer has! LOL! :laugh:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
guess i'm stuck with what I got for now, thanks for the info on Recaros. maybe i can find someone who wants to do an entire interior swap... sstc red to sstc black lol.. probably not

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.