Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a cobalt ss front bumper for my cobalt. I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHER FOR ONE BUT I CAN NEVER FIND ONE DOES ANYBODY KNOW.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yup really good luck! Check Craigslist too! There was a person selling a SS bumper about a month ago on the Cleveland Craigslist and if I had the money then it would have been mine! Getting back on your feet again.....

·
Registered
381 Posts
yeah really the best of luck...i got really lucky and snagged one on ebay about 2 weeks ago for 243.00 shipped...and its the color of my car :bigsmile:
check ebay again..i see them on there from time to time like this one
2007 CHEVROLET COBALT FRONT BUMPER SS SPORT LTZ LT: eBay Motors (item 160443203169 end time Jul-08-10 14:37:23 PDT)
..just be careful...there are ones on there that say they are ss bumpers but they are just the regular bumpers with fog light inserts...but that one looks legit..what does you guys think

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Just a reminder...I see this all the time:

When you convert an LS/LT to an SS fascia/bumper cover you need the lower brackets -- there is a left and right bracket. Without them the fascia doesn't fit right and there is an empty spot at the lower part of the wheel well.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just a reminder...I see this all the time:

When you convert an LS/LT to an SS fascia/bumper cover you need the lower brackets -- there is a left and right bracket. Without them the fascia doesn't fit right and there is an empty spot at the lower part of the wheel well.
he's absolutely correct...waiting for my right hand bracket from rock auto right now....they sent me two lefts instead of a left and a right...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.