Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the OEM Deck for a cobalt(06 ss, single disc, no aux) Would like the aux, but dont need it. If anyone has one they dont want, let me know(will pay cash for higher models). Just pm me here.

BTW: reason being, i fried my old deck with another set-up, lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
The one out of an 07, what's the model number on it (is it black face or silver)? If it's black, would you be willing to sell it (as long as it works...I have the base 07 radio and want an MP3 single disc or 6-disc).

It will work in an 06, but you have to re-wire your harness. It's not worth the trouble.

·
Registered
485 Posts
The one out of an 07, what's the model number on it (is it black face or silver)? If it's black, would you be willing to sell it (as long as it works...I have the base 07 radio and want an MP3 single disc or 6-disc).

It will work in an 06, but you have to re-wire your harness. It's not worth the trouble.
It's the black faced one, with the AUX port and the single disc MP3 player. I am more than willing to sell it. It's just taking up space in my apartment, lol.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i have the stock single CD w/o aux jack from my 06 LS. let me know if you are interested and what you think is a fair price

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*UPDATE* I re-pinned my factory harness to make the aftermarket stereo work, so i am Ok for the deck, But my suggestion is to keep this thread open for anyone else who wants a stereo deck from factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.