Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i had to renew my license plate and i got the ugly yellow nys plates along with a lame number
i want a custom plate but have no clue what to get

anyone have any suggestions

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha whats it mean half the time with custom plates takes me a while to get what they mean

·
Registered
296 Posts
I tryed to get custom plates for mine, but the one i wanted to get was un available. go figure, plus i am unsure if i really wanna have the Blue And Gold ones that NY has Come out with

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i realllly didnt want the new plate and my dad had the form and i was like idonttt want it and he already mailed it in and i got a new plate n new number. its liek ffb than numbers which i think is so stupid. i got the plates today and the one plate had chips all over the bottom of one of the F's my dad thought itd be smart to put sharpie on it to cover it up. i really dont want to put them on my car so i want a custom one but i really cant think of anything thats worth paying the money for. thats why i came here for ideas

·
Registered
296 Posts
yeah, i still like the old Blue and white Plates, the ones on the balt were originally my cavaliers until i totaled it, my front plate is still screwed up when someone did a hit and run on the cav's bumper.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i like them too but my dad consisted on saying how eventually everyone will have the yellow ones and ill be stuck with the blue and white

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea thats what i ment maby i phrased it rong. he said everyone will have gold plates and id be one of the fewest who still had the white and blue. because everyone else will have the new ones

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bumpp no one has any thoughts or ideas for me?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

yeah, my parents have the blue and white plates still. i don't wanna give em up but ik somehow NY will make us fork over the cash
yeah i know.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I hate it when the states decide to do a refresh. I would've rather kept the old dark blue plates with gold lettering personally.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i know i wanted to keep my white and blue plates but my dad chose to mail it in under get a new gold plate and new number. i didnt even put the new plates on my car yet. my new registration sticker still has my old plate number on it along with the new one

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.